3. State of EDItX schemas
EDItX describes a number of XML documents for use in the book trade.
- STOCK ENQUIRY & RESPONSE / STATUS REPORT
- GENERAL BOOK TRADE ORDER FORMAT
- ORDER RESPONSE / STATUS REPORT
- ORDER STATUS ENQUIRY AND ORDER CANCELATION
- SHIP NOTICE / DESPATCH ADVICE FORMAT FOR GENERAL BOOK TRADE USE
- RETURNS NOTIFICATION / AUTHORIZATION REQUEST
- RETURNS RESPONSE
Two of these exist in a library version:
- BOOK ORDER FORMAT FOR LIBRARY SUPPLY
- SHIP NOTICE / ORDER FULFILMENT FORMAT FOR LIBRARY SUPPLY
The DanZIG working group for library acquisition has commented on these schemas. The working group had seven minor requests for change to the schema. All are provided for in the latest version.
The schemas are published by EDItEUR:
This page forms part of the publication 'Guidelines for use of EDItX documents in Danish libraries' as chapter 3 of 8
Publication may be found at the address http://www.bs.dk/publikationer/andre/danzig/02/index.htm